Healthy recipe for National Nutrition Month.
March is National Nutrition Month; a month focused on the importance of making healthy food choices. A great way to celebrate this month is by giving classic recipes a healthier spin. For a delicious and nutritious way to improve your diet this month, try out this veggie-filled recipe!
- 4 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mozzarella balls, quartered if large
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Using a spiralizer, create zoodles out of zucchini.
- Add zoodles to a large bowl, toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil to zoodles and toss until combined.
- Drizzle with balsamic and serve.
This incredibly easy recipe is a delicious way to eat healthier this March. Want another way to take care of yourself? Then make sure you have the right insurance protections in place. For assistance with all your coverage needs, contact the experts at Robert J. Los Insurance Agency in Hamburg, New York. Our dedicated team is eager to assist you with all your coverage needs today.