Greet your Easter guests with this tasty appetizer.
Easter is this Sunday! This means that you are probably putting the final touches on your Easter dinner menu. Not sure what you should serve your guests before the glazed ham hits the table? Then consider whipping up this delicious spring appetizer.
Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites
Yields: 24 bites
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, artichokes, spinach, sour cream, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread about a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on top of each zucchini coin.
- Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melty, 15 minutes. For more color, broil on high, 1 to 2 minutes.
These delicious zucchini bites will delight even the pickiest of eaters this Easter. Looking for assistance with your insurance leading up to the holiday weekend? If so, then contact the experts at Robert J. Los Insurance Agency in Hamburg, New York. Our dedicated team is eager to assist you with all your coverage needs today.
Robert J. Los Insurance Agency
Address: 4167 Legion Drive,
Hamburg, NY 14075
Phone: (716) 648-6100
Toll Free: (800) 747-0780
Fax: (716) 648-6104
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
We Look Forward to Serving You!