Getting into a car accident can be a scary experience for everyone involved but preparing ahead of time can make it a lot more of a pleasant experience. Here are the steps you should take the next time you are in a car accident.
- Step out of your car and make sure no one was hurt. Contact emergency services.
- Collect the other driver’s information including driver’s license number, car make and model, name, phone number, address and insurance agency.
- Document the scene of the accident with pictures and see if there are any witnesses. If so, try and get information about what they saw.
- If an officer shows up to the scene make sure to gather their information or police report.
- Contact your insurance company immediately to make a claim.
Robert J. Los Insurance Agency is a family owned independent agency in Hamburg, New York with the knowledge and experience to get you the coverage you need. We work with multiple agencies so you have more options for your insurance plan. Contact us today for more information.
Robert J. Los Insurance Agency
Address: 4167 Legion Drive,
Hamburg, NY 14075
Phone: (716) 648-6100
Toll Free: (800) 747-0780
Fax: (716) 648-6104
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
We Look Forward to Serving You!