Eat festively this St. Patrick’s Day.
With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, you’re probably scouring your closet for the perfect green outfit. Want to take your celebration to the next level this St. Paddy’s Day? Then try serving up some deliciously green recipes. These tasty mint brownies are the perfect way to cap off your celebration.
Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Cooking spray
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on the box
- 28 Andes candies, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. mint extract
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 6 drops green food coloring
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch x-8-inch pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions and pour into prepared pan.
- Top brownie batter with an even layer of Andes candies.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a brownie comes out with only a few moist crumbs, about 40 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, mint extract, milk and a few drops of food coloring. Beat until smooth, then fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Spread frosting in an even, thick layer over cooled brownies. Slice into squares and top with chopped Andes candies.
This minty green brownie recipe is the perfect way to cap off your St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Looking for help with your insurance this March? If so, then contact the experts at Robert J. Los Insurance Agency in Hamburg, New York. Our dedicated team is eager to assist you with all your coverage needs today.