Don’t take your new year’s resolutions so seriously.
Every year, many of us struggle to make and keep our new year’s resolutions. Rather than putting yourself through all the stress and disappointment, this year, try keeping your resolutions light. Here are some of the funniest goals to set for 2020.
This new year, I resolve to…
- Stop drinking orange juice after brushing my teeth.
- Only eat white snow.
- Spend less than $2,000 at Starbucks.
- Give all my pets noble titles.
- Name all the plants in my home.
- Keep holiday decorations up all year long.
- Answer my phone with a different accent every time someone calls.
- Make a full meal out of Costco samples.
- Spend a full weekend binging on TV shows.
- Learn all the latest dance crazes.
- Show up to work in fuzzy pajamas.
- Disappoint my children by going through the McDonald’s drive-thru and just ordering coffee.
- Have a movie marathon of the worst-rated films of the year.
- Host a funeral for all the plants I kill this year.
- Eat more cake.
These are some of the funny and light-hearted resolutions that you should set for the new year. On a serious note, do you need help with your insurance in 2020? If so, then contact the experts at Robert J. Los Insurance Agency in Hamburg, New York. We are ready to assist you with all your insurance needs today.
Robert J. Los Insurance Agency
Address: 4167 Legion Drive,
Hamburg, NY 14075
Phone: (716) 648-6100
Toll Free: (800) 747-0780
Fax: (716) 648-6104
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
We Look Forward to Serving You!