Bake up these hazelnut chocolate chip cookies.
This holiday season, try serving up this twist on a classic cookie. We’re sure that everyone will want a taste of these sweet and delicious hazelnut chocolate chip cookies.
Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted, room temperature butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces finely chopped English toffee
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted, skinned, and chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Line 2 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Finely chop oats in food processor then transfer to a bowl. Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together butter and eggs until fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla. Add in the flour mixture and stir until blended. Add in toffee, hazelnuts, and chocolate chips.
- To form the cookies, drop tablespoons of the dough onto the lined backing sheets, spacing the cookies about 1 inch apart. Bake until cookies are golden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and serve!
Bake up a batch of these yummy cookies to impress all your holiday guests this year. We at Robert J. Los Insurance Agency would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very happy holiday. If you are looking for insurance coverage, then contact us. Located in Hamburg, New York, our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your insurance needs.