College Students Need Protection Too

Parents and students both need to transition when the time has come for students to move away for college. As a parent your job is to make sure your child and his or her possessions are safe while they are away and the best way to do that is to review your insurance policy.

You may choose to go with your homeowner’s policy for coverage since many policies consider student housing to be a secondary residence. Understand that your homeowner’s policy will only give your student 10% of coverage on their possessions.

If you want more coverage for your student’s belongings you may want to think about purchasing a renters insurance policy. Renters insurance is affordable and will give your student full coverage of his or her possessions and usually will include liability insurance.

Robert J. Los Insurance Agency in Hamburg New York will find the best coverage for you at a price you can afford. We are an independent agency representing multiple insurance companiesContact us today for any of your insurance needs.

Posted in

Robert J. Los Insurance Agency

Robert J. Los Insurance Agency

Address: 4167 Legion Drive,
Hamburg, NY 14075

Phone: (716) 648-6100
Toll Free: (800) 747-0780
Fax: (716) 648-6104

Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

We Look Forward to Serving You!

Request a Quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Translator Plugin